Are you a fun-loving, big-hearted, organized and motivated taker of initiatives?! Jack59 is seeking a FULL-TIME Administrative Assistant who is ready to hit the ground running. As a small business, we tend to have a lot of balls in the air at one time – we are looking for the perfect candidate to help us manage our thriving business as it grows to new heights!
We are a group of diverse and inclusive humans, passionate about the health of our planet and our hair. We exist to create salon-quality hair and body products with safe, healthy, all-natural ingredients through a zero-waste production. Our workplace is fast-paced, dynamic and always interesting. Our team is warm, involved and inviting. We believe that businesses and corporations have the power to lessen our impact on the planet by providing eco-friendly beauty products for consumers, without sacrificing quality.
About the Position
- Primary administrative support for the leadership team – managing calendars, meetings, screening emails, and initiating action to improve time management.
- Meeting coordination for the team, including preparation of meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes and following up on actionable items.
- Management of reporting for multiple departments – including wholesale, shipping, retail and more.
- Expense and invoice management.
- Planning and coordinating event and travel plans.
- Other general administrative tasks.
- You live locally in Edmonton and can work on-site at Jack59 headquarters (3620 98 St NW, Edmonton, AB).
- You are available for full-time hours, Monday – Friday and are willing to travel on occasion.
- You have a certification in office administration from a reputable institution.
- You have at least 2 years of experience managing administrative duties in a fast-paced environment.
- You are proficient in MS Office, Google Workspace and Project Management tools (Asana).
- You are a fast learner, always searching for ways to make things more efficient.
- You are motivated, innovative and excited to improve processes.
- You are diplomatic, can prioritize tasks and delegate where necessary.
- Your time management is excellent.
- You believe that customer service is of the utmost importance.
- You are kind!
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday with occasional flexibility in evenings and on weekends
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Dependent on experience, negotiable
Where: Jack59 Headquarters (3620 98 St NW, Edmonton, AB) – this is not a remote or work-from-home position